The Iphone 6 Bends? The Iphone 6 Bends?

This was ok, but not daily 1st material by any stretch. Very short. Art style screams 'low effort', although you could argue that it's just simplified. Joke wasn't incredibly funny either.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This was good, but the voice actor you chose was very unconvincing. When the character, a middle aged man, first opened his mouth, I definitely did not expect him to sound like someone under 24, and it was a little jarring throughout the video.

Double Dragon Helo Incide Double Dragon Helo Incide

I don't know why you guys use rotoscoping, but it's fucking funny.

kalabor106 responds:

Its easy for motion but sucks on drawing every freaking frame of it. Takes forever. Glad you found it funny.

Bomb -The Game- Bomb -The Game-

YAWWWNN

Way too boring.
You really could have made this more interesting. Music was repettetive, gameplay was slow and boring, and the enemies really didn't do much. Also, why do the blocks damage me while they're being destroyed? That sort of thing isn't supposed to happen in bomberman. Also, when enemies move, they move an entire block's distance every movement. This slowness of the competition made the game extremely boring.

Also, next time you make a game, don't sell your soul to Armor Games. It really annoys me when I see "CLICK HERE TO PLAY MORE GAMES" everywhere. Besides, if you could code this game, then you should have no problem makign a decent preloader on your own.

Running Riot Running Riot

Too easy.

Hold space. That's all this game is. I was expecting something a little less lame than a spin attack.

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

This game is insulting.

My favorite kind!

The Matrix DNB The Matrix DNB

This was an awesome song.

I'm making a Matrix Cartoon in flash called
"Tom A. Anderson: Cubicle Man."

I would like to know if I could use this song.

Email me at: afro_dave@graffiti.net