The Iphone 6 Bends? The Iphone 6 Bends?

This was ok, but not daily 1st material by any stretch. Very short. Art style screams 'low effort', although you could argue that it's just simplified. Joke wasn't incredibly funny either.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

This was good, but the voice actor you chose was very unconvincing. When the character, a middle aged man, first opened his mouth, I definitely did not expect him to sound like someone under 24, and it was a little jarring throughout the video.

Double Dragon Helo Incide Double Dragon Helo Incide

I don't know why you guys use rotoscoping, but it's fucking funny.

kalabor106 responds:

Its easy for motion but sucks on drawing every freaking frame of it. Takes forever. Glad you found it funny.

No More Mourning No More Mourning

Gr8 Music.

BIRD!!! BIRD!!!

If you know it's crap then why even upload it? Ugh.

MattGoop responds:

because it's not even an animation. I usually do animated gifs on tumblr,and there was no other way to share them on NG besides this. but I understand your criticism,thanks.

Fury of the Double Dragon Fury of the Double Dragon

I'm gonna kick your ass.

Mario tells the Truth Mario tells the Truth

This is the best thing I've seen on NG in YEARS.

You busted my guts man. You get my fives. All of my fives.

TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey TWEEN: A Flash Odyssey

Damn, that was alot of suspense thar.

I almost thought he was going to make a shape tween for a minute. BRICKS HAVE BEEN SHAT

Megaman - WRYYY!!! Megaman - WRYYY!!!

To the people who gave this shit reviews

This movie is a parody off of a game called Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for the CPS3. A character named Dio from this game had a combo where he screamed ZA WARUDO and froze the enemy. Then he dropped a steamroller on his ass and screamed "WRYYYYYYY!!!"

If you haven't played that game, you wouldn't get it.

Awesome Compilation Vol 2 Awesome Compilation Vol 2

Excellent again.

The final fight spoof got you an instant five from me.